Tags

Hibernation...and Progress


The older I get, the harder it is to find good things to say about winter in Winnipeg. But I must admit that there is nothing like a nippy -30 and three feet of snow to motivate me to sit in front of the computer and write. So in an effort to stave off the winter blues, I’ve put my nose to the grindstone and completed another two chapters of the gigantic book project.
I think I can now see light at the end of the tunnel. I’m looking forward to yet another visit to Europe this spring. Armed with cameras and laptops Lisa and I will be traveling to Spain where I recently found out about two more breeds I need to research, the Perdiguero Galego and the Ca Mè Mallorquí. Then it is off to Portugal, France, Italy, France again, Germany and the Netherlands. I just hope I don’t uncover any more breeds to check out while I am there!

0 comments: