Tags

Hunting Season 07


The hunting season in Manitoba opened a few weeks ago and I have done my best to get out as often as possible. Work has been crazy though, so I’ve only had the dogs out about a dozen times since the beginning of the month.
Today however marks the real opener for me! My friends Richard and Mick arrive tonight from England and together, we head out to bird camp on the shore of Lake Manitoba tonight. We will be out there chasing birds in the uplands and wetlands for a week. I’ll have no internet hookup, and the cell phone is iffy at best....hmmm sounds like a treat! But I will update the blog on my return over the weekend when I come back to town to fetch a buddy from France who is coming over with two young Braques de L’Ariège.

In the meantime, I’ve posted a gallery of a few photos I have taken so far of the early season. Click on the photo above to have a look. Waidmannsheil!!

0 comments: